Heidi Miller has been practicing a speech for 20 years. In addition to her work within the spectrum of speech, Heidi is trained as a Certified Orofacial Myologist. She has a particular interest in feeding disorders, which can deeply affect children’s futures. Heidi has been trained in the SOS Approach, Sensory Approach to Feeding & AEIO approaches to feeding along with many others, and continues to expand her training as new approaches are proven in the field. Heidi can relate and empathize with the concern every parent has for their child, and her direct and honest approach will guide your family through every step of growth.
- Explanations of why picky eaters are not alike.
- Learn the visual steps to eating.
- Gain knowledge of tonsils, TOT, and Malocclusions.
- How to approach and treat older children and adults.
- Things to consider when making food choices.
Intended Audience: SLP, OT, Assistants, Parents
Presentation Length: 30 min- 1 Hour